Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Living the Homeless and Unemployed Life


I became unemployed and homeless in one day.  After I overcame the shock and stop crying after several hours, I got to work packing and arranging for the move.  My bestfriend offered her living room as my new place of residence.  I am getting use to living with another person because I am so independent and not use to having someone help.  At least, I can spend more time in the library and find a job.

I didn't get the job as a hostess so I am still working as a phone actress making 27 a minute and I really don't like doing it; but this company is very flexible and understanding and they are working with me to get back on my feet.  I am understanding more about the sex industry and it's very interesting.  Men have so many perverted fantasies it's disgusting.  The things you have to do to make a living, well at least I'm not turning tricks in the street; just on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment